Tahe - Bilbao KayakRegular price $689.95
The TAHE Bilbao is a versatile single person kayak that suits beginner and experienced kayakers alike. Whether you’re paddling for sport, exploring, diving or having a quick paddle with the kids, the quality of its design makes all activities possible with comfort and ease.
The fluid hull shape provides a nice smooth ride, while the deck shape and accessories allow you to bring along gear with optimum stability and security. Its size and reduced weight make it easy to stow and transport.
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of TAHE kayaks is acheived by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all TAHE kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
1- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation: Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
2- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould: Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
3- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE KAYAK (EXCURSIONS, EXPLORATION, FITNESS, SNORKELLING/HARPOONING)Equally well adapted to beginners and experts
- STABLE THD HULL DESIGN (SIMILAR TO A TRI-MARAN)With a refined bow shape for excellent water penetration and glide
- EASY-ACCESS FORWARD STORAGE NET
- WIDE REAR STORAGE AREAWith integral elastic straps for carrying more equipment
- MOLDED FOOTRESTS To suit all sizes of paddlers
- INTEGRAL DECK LINES For re-boarding
- REPLACEABLE BOW PROTECTOR Helps extend the kayak’s life
- REMOVABLE REAR BUMPER/PROTECTOR With integral roller for easy transportation
- ERGONOMIC ANTI-SLIP SEATS
- ANTI-SLIP BOW AND STERN CARRY HANDLES
- TOUGH TST THERMOFORMED CONSTRUCTION
- 100% MADE IN FRANCE
- 100% RECYCLABLE At the end of its life to respect the environment
Color: Blue / Grey
Shape: Sit on Top
Length 9'10" / 300 cm
Width 31.0" / 78 cm
Max Load 265 lbs / 120 kg
Capacity 1 adult + 1 child
Drainage Holes: Yes
Plug Supplied: No
Footrest: Fixed Footrest
Product Type: Rigid - Thermoformed
Country of manufacture: France
- 1 Bilbao Kayak