Canada Coast Guard Approved Type III and II (Infant)
We know how important it is to have a vest that properly fits your youngest family member. We now offer our Youth and Child neos in the extremely popular V-back flex panel design that adjusts to fit a wide range of youngster body types.
These vests also include Glideskin side panels to wick away excess water and sublimated artwork for a super soft finish. These Neoprene vests are U.S. and Canada Coast Guard Approved, Type 3 (Infant is Type 2) personal flotation devices for all around use.
• Canada Coast Guard Approved Type III and II (Infant)
• Center zip with adjustable straps with side release buckles
• Child and Infant vests include adjustable crotch straps
• Infant vest includes head pillow with grab strap
• Sublimated graphics for a super-soft finish
• Glideskin to wick away excess water (Youth/Child)
- Youth 24”-29” Chest, 50-90 lbs.
- Child 20”-25” Chest, 30-50 lbs.
- Infant Up to 30 lbs.