A bigger board with technical features for a more demanding rider.
With boat waves rapidly approaching Pipeline status it's allowing Connelly to shape bigger boards with technical features for a more demanding rider.
Pulling design inspiration from their ocean riding brethren, the Ono has a longer running length, with more volume through the nose giving this board tons of push. Channels along the base direct water flow through a quad, or twin, fin setup for just the right amount of tracking.
• Surf design
• ExoSpine flex control
• 1 piece EPS foam stringer-less core
• Vector net
• Ghost grip w/ rear EVA pod
• Quad FCS II fins; 2-3.1", 2-2.1"
• Concave base with center channel
• Designed for: Advanced/Expert
Width: 20.80", 21.30"
Rocker Height: 2.70"/0.30", 2.90"/0.30"
Rider Weight: ≤200 lbs, ≥180 lbs